something about mary

I struggled to open my eyes today, the result of staying up too late. I found it hard to start the first 10 minutes of my day with God without putting the coffee on first. My schedule is still overwhelming me, the piles around the house have shrunk, but are not gone. Then of course with the new day there are new things to conquer, a whole lot more than yesterday.

It is now 9 a.m. and I'm starting my 10 minutes....

I picked up "The One Year Bible" thinking I might start reading the Bible through in a year....August 5th, the book of Ezra...hmmm....I'm not sure that is where I want to start.

I think instead I will take a look at two very different women, Mary and Martha. I had a friend tell me that I already know how to be Martha, but it was Mary who was at the feet of Jesus listening to His every word.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers